We are looking for a passionate and driven Marketing Coordinator to join our high-performing Marketing team on a contract basis (maternity leave cover – 14 months).
You’ll work closely with the GM of Marketing and the wider Marketing team to develop and coordinate marketing plans for SurfStitch campaigns and promotions. A large part of your role will be managing the production of campaign shoots – from creative briefs and sourcing locations through to scheduling and overseeing the shoots!
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- In consultation with the GM of Marketing, coordinate and implement the daily marketing plan.
- Develop marketing plans for different campaigns, in consultation with GM of Marketing,
- Assist with quality control checking of design and creative work
- Liaise with relevant agencies and media to coordinate any paid brand placements
- Provide support in the management of marketing costs through recording of spend and cross checking invoices.
- Write creative briefs for external creative teams, in accordance with key trends provided by the Buying Team
- Coordinating every aspect of campaign shoots (budget, sourcing, bookings, samples, props, scheduling, execution, issues etc.)
- Create, merchandise and ensure maintenance of curated product pages created for marketing campaigns.
- Obtain print, promotional product and other tactical campaign related costs as requested.
- Field third party contact requests, reviewing initial proposals and communicating with GM of Marketing and Channel owners where appropriate.
Key skills and experience we require from our new Marketing Coordinator include:
- Marketing qualifications and experience in a coordination role
- Passion for the action sports industry and awareness of competitors, trends and industry benchmarks
- Exposure to a retail or e-commerce environment (desirable)
- Experience in managing/adhering to budgets
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to support a diverse team and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent time management, organisation and project management skills
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- High degree of attention detail
What’s in it for you?
Looking for a great team environment? We've got an awesome open plan setup that supports collaboration.
Like sushi and coffee? We have a Japanese café on-site.
Like to relax? We offer free on-site massages.
Like our products? You'll get a generous staff discount.
It's your birthday? Take the day off.
Like the beach? We are located in one of the most coveted locations on the Gold Coast, Burleigh Heads!
To apply, send us your CV and cover letter and tell us why the job is yours.