- Multiple Casual roles
- Upper Coomera location with easy access from the motorway
- Award wages (Storage Services & Wholesale Award 2010)
- Varying hours
- High energy working environment
- Potential of ongoing work for high performers
- Must be available until 5.45pm weekdays
- Ability to be ‘On call’ highly regarded
SurfStitch is Australia’s biggest and most influential online surf retailer with a massive selection of surf, fashion and lifestyle products. We currently have opportunities for motivated individuals to join our high-performing fulfillment centre team on a casual basis.
Some of the tasks you will carry out in this role include:
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Unpacking, barcoding and counting stock
- Adding stock to fulfillment centre locations
- Keeping our fulfillment centre exceptionally clean, organised and safe
To join the team you must meet the following criteria:
- Able to maintain accuracy and motivation when working on repetitive tasks for extended periods of time
- Able to carry out the critical physical demands of the role include lifting and carrying up to 20 kg, frequent pushing and pulling, frequent standing and walking for shifts up to 10 hours, and constant forward reaching and hand dexterity
- Able to follow directions and work to set procedures
- Proficient in reading numbers and performing basic calculations
- Have the ability to learn new technology specific to the role
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Capable of working to set time and volume targets
- High levels of attention to detail
- An awareness of safety precautions and risks
- A sense of pride in completing tasks to a high standard
- An enthusiastic and mature approach to your work
- Live and breathe our fulfillment centre values of adaptability, teamwork and self motivation!
Available shifts are 4-10 hours across five days (Mon-Fri), with occasional weekend work. We work between the hours of 6am and 5.45pm.
We endeavour to roster set shifts in advance, however due to the nature of our business, casual shifts are subject to fluctuations in volume (some weeks we may be able to offer you no work , others 38 hours and in between).
If successful, you will enjoy a positive team environment, staff discounts and the opportunity to contribute to a business department that is critical to the success of SurfStitch.
If you think this is the role for you, please submit your current CV and a cover letter.
SurfStitch is an equal opportunity employer.
SurfStitch does not utilise the services of recruitment agents unless by invitation.